Thursday, June 3, 2010

I dont think I can take anymore.....

this house shit is making me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our realtor sucks, she was great at first! she was knowledgeable, very nice, hell she's the one that convinced us into looking at this house in the first place! But now......she never calls to check up on us, she doesn't return phone calls or emails in a timely manner. I know she isn't really "doing" anything at this point, it's all in the banks hands, but it would be nice to hear from her.

The seller is a pain in the ass. he refuses to fix anything, even if we pay extra for it, he doesn't want the hassle. Jerk....

The stress is just getting to me. we need our commitment letter from the bank by tomorrow, and because of the holiday weekend we wont hear from the underwriter until today (hopefully) I completely understand why people don't but houses, it is truly the most aggravating thing I have ever had to deal with. I understand the banks have to look out for themselves and make sure their butts are covered in case we don't pay, but really? this house is awesome, and they would make there money back if anything happened...for sure!

I really just want it to be doen woith at this point. I want a yes or no, and I want to move on!

kghkjdghbvkljaghdf;kahs;fkjabsn;dfkjasfbjas;

3 comments: