Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A new year.

Okay, so new year new me right? HA!

So I am on the weight loss wagon again. I have a lot of things going on this year and I need to look and more importantly FEEL good again. I feel like a fatty McFatfat.

1.) Logan's 10 year reunion is this year and I Want to look devastatingly beautiful!

2.) I just want to feel like myself again. I am not talking supper model skinny, but 8 years ago, when we met i did not look or feel like I do. I am uncomfortable in my own skin. I need to get serious and stop screwing around. TO THE GYM!

3.) I WILL wear a swim suit in public this year.

we did just join the gym. And we need to get into the rhythm. Its hard to get a new routine going, but we need to get out of this slump we are in: work - home - TV - Bed - Repeat. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

The house is coming along good. I will be happy when we can start getting some paint on the walls, that will make me feel more accomplished. We have done a crap ton of work, but it doesn't look like we have. All in due time I guess. I am just excited and anxious for the day when I can start setting up my gigantic house so I can use it!

That's all for now. I promise to make a more valiant effort to update this more often.....if anyone besides me reads it.

Amanda

1 comment: