Thursday, February 5, 2009

getting older.......

I feel better today. My tooth hurts, but until I decide to spend $800 to fix it, it will continue to hurt. I got a letter from Empire state Collage yesterday; I am officially enrolled in the May semester. Fun fun, Bachelors degree here I come! Of course in all my planning for this I did not think about the trip we are supposed to take out west at the end of June, and since I am guessing these semesters last more than a month, I am going to have to work something out, whether it be a wi-fi connection, or if I can get my work done before I go, who knows, but I don’t want to delay starting in May, I want to get this done and over with by the time we either build or buy a house. I want to have a good job and make decent money by the time we want to have kids. I will get it done, and so will Logan as soon as he decides what he wants to do with himself. He will find something that grabs his interest. Getting older blows……..

No comments:

Post a Comment