Tuesday, February 17, 2009

it's been a few weeks...

and life continues. it's been boring around here.....yeah right!

So last week my boss told me she has to cut my hours, ouch. I am supposed to do all me work in 35 hours a week, doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is. I hate my job! I took the state test yesterday and I think I aced it, it was a lot of common sense stuff. I have to wait 6WEEKS for my score, and then I can apply my score to other jobs that I see posted, hopefully I get a high one and get put at the top of the list, it would be nice. I really don't know how much longer I can do the job I have, i hate it more and more everyday. I feel bad that I might have to leave the consumers, but they will be left in good hands I am sure.

Logan is good. I love him very much. He has been supportive of all my hissy fits and declarations of hate for my job, I hope he knows how much that helped me. well, back to work....blah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment