Monday, February 2, 2009

I feel like.....

CRAP!!!! my head hurts, my neck aches,a nd my throat and ears are all ick.....I thought I was just tired this morning but it would seem I am having my first sickness of the winter. that past few years I have somehow dodged a bullet, I haven't been all that sick, but I think it's headed towards an illness. I hope I can hold out for the weekend, I really don't want to use any sicktime, I need to save it up for out vacation this summer. Oy....

the super bowl SUCKED!! the cardinals blew it!!! they had it and they BLEW IT!! i always try to route for the underdogs, but they played the second half like pop warner players, it was ridiculous! and that last touchdown!! 3 GUYS CAN'T STOP ! FROM CATCHING THE BALL!! what the hell! oh well. football gets me all fired up....

other than that, it was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment