Thursday, January 20, 2011

my tooth hurts....

I mean it REALLY HURTS! I had a temporary filling put in like over a year ago and have been procrastinating on getting the root canal because 1.) I don't want to pay that much money and 2.) I HATE the thought of any dental procedure. i mean I am down right terrified to go to the dentist.

SO I have made the decision to just get the tooth removed. I know the orthodontist wont be happy about it, but it needs to be done. I made an appointment for Monday, but I don't know if I will be able to make it that long. I think the tooth may be infected, and I just want it out before it gets worse. I may call and see if they can get me in today or tomorrow to at least get a better idea of what is going on. For now, i will just try not to O D on Motrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment