Friday, January 30, 2009

Twilight

...that sexy vampire....he has sucked me into the book...damn....

I have to say, I saw the movie before reading the book, normally I would try to avoid this, but I had no intention of liking the movie, let alone wanting to read the book, but here I sit AT WORK trying to keep my nose out of it!

props to the director of the movie. so far, I am about half way through, and the movie stayed pretty true to the book. of corse there are some scenes missing and what not, but the story is right on the mark. the intensisty between Edward and Bella is greater in the book than in the movie, and as you can imagine the movie had a few parts that were pretty cheezy. I beleive in one part Edward says to Bella "hang on spider monkey" seriously, I haven't gotten to that part in the book yet, but I pray that the author of this book did not write that in there and it is just a bizarre flourish of the movie director. But I digress.....

So I acctually have some work to do, so I will put down my book and start doing it *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment