Friday, January 16, 2009

Another day, another dollar...

I just had my interview for the management position I wanted. it went well I think. lasted about an hour, there were jokes, there was conversation, it was a good thing.

I really hope I am taken seriously for this position. we will see. unfortunately I wont even know if I am getting a second interview until she interviews all the external applicants, which could take a few weeks. ajdksdgfkjsdf;ajkshdf....I hate waiting.

In other news, I really don't feel like going to the gym tonight. I mean I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE IT! but i know if I don't Logan will give me that dissapproving look he does, and I will feel the guilt everytime I go to eat anything. I don't think he looks at me like this on purpose. But he's the one that has to deal with all my "I am a fat ugly cow" comments and deal with the tears when I have what I like to call a "weight breakdown" you know, when you go to put on an outfit you used to where all the time and now it looks like you trying to squeeze yourself into something about 5 sizes to small. It sucks. And I know he wants me to be happy and healthy. He tells me all the time he loves me the way I am, but if I don't like it than it needs to change. That man of mine is so full of wisdom.....

I would like to loose some weight and buy something new to wear for Valentines day. that gives me roughly 4 weeks. hmmmmm.......i think I could drop a size or two in four weeks. I don't expect miracles, but I guess I could be trying harder. I VOW TO LOOSE AT LEAST 10 POUNDS BY VALETINES DAY DAMMIT!! ..or at least try like hell. There all who read this I now weigh 196 pounds. I will weigh 186 by V-Day.

Weight sucks...no...food sucks. why does everything have to taste so good?

No comments:

Post a Comment