Friday, January 16, 2009

not to state the obvious....

But it is freaking cold outside! geeze, enough all ready. My toes are numb while I sit here in my office. Today should be okay. It's Friday, so that's a good thing. I have an interview for a management position at work today. I have been preety much shafted twice by this department, so I really don't know why I bother, but we will see. Th last time I applied for assistant manager and got beat out by a guy that had been here like 2 months, I was pretty pissed, but oh well, what can you do? This time maybee things will be different. If not, I am seriously thinking I need to move on and find a different job. I know I know easier said than done, but luckily in my feild there is always a need.

Going to have lunch with the hubby today at Subway. I am preety upset, I only lost two pounds this week, and for once, I have acctually been trying really hard. I haven't gone out to eat and we have been eating healty at home. I don't get it. I hope I will get over this hurdle quick and start dropping the pounds.

That's all really. not much to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment