Tuesday, January 20, 2009

blah blah blah...

well another long boring day at work is over. yeah! 2 days down 3 to go. I watched Obama's speach today, it was good, he is a very good speasker. I am glad today is finally here, not because we have a new president ( not that thats a bad thing) but I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT!! I mean come on! I don;t care what Michelle Obama wore to the innaguration....I really don't, but anyway, hopefully the country is headd in a good direction.

I feel like I am stuck in a rut. I hate my job, but there is no jobs out there, so I really have no choice but to stay with this one. I am trying so hard to lose weight, and I am just not moving the scale. I guess it's both good and bad, I am not losing weight, but dammit I'm not gaining any either. I am not having a baby anytime soon, we aren't buying a house, I feel like my life is just standing still, everything we want to do seem so far in the future. I know, I know, time will fly by faster than I think, but I just feel restless.

OY! I am so glad today is over. I am off to get the husband, go to the gym, and then figure out what to have for dinner, because I forgot to take out the chicken...damn

P.S. the post times on my blog are way off, I am not sure how to fix it, but I assure you it is not noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment