Saturday, January 10, 2009

The weekend is here!

well it was a long week, but I made it! so this week at work was okay. I really don't like the job I am doing, but that's okay. I look at it this way: I have a job, so I am doing a lot better than most people right? right. So I spent Thursday night with Jack Attack! we sat, we played, he puked, it was a good time. His grandma is down this weekend, so he will be enjoying the comforts of all the grandma love he can handle!

We went bowling last night, I had a few drinks, and I beat Logan both games....yessssssss...that never happens really...and I was pretty buzzed the whole 2nd game.woot woot I ROCK! anywho...

Not much else going on really. at the gym yesterday there was this guy. yeah....he was a bit off kilter. he was on the treadmill doing like tai chi or something. he was walking backwards and stuff he was like a Jedi master on the treadmill. he was a little distracting, but whatever makes you happy. He didn't annoy me until he started like smacking the treadmill with karate chops everytime he took a step....thunk....thunk.....thunk..... he was weird, but very thin and in shape...maybee I should try some Jedi master aerobics?

No comments:

Post a Comment