Monday, January 19, 2009

I hate Mondays....

I really do. I just hate coming back to work. we were up late last night. Between the playoffs being on ( go Arizona!) and Logan's long lost cousin ( ?) coming to visit, we just ended up going to bed around mid night. but I still managed to drag my ass out of bed at 6:30 am.

I am making and effort to drink more water durring the day. I am doing 1 32oz jug of crystal light and alternating it with plain old water. I hate it because it makes me have to pee every five minutes, but it is worrth it I guess. I know a lot of it is water weight, but weight is weight. Remember my little "I am goign to lose 10 pound by valentines day" rant, well I am down 2 so far...go me! Now if I hopefully continue to go to the gym and drink water, and live in my junkfood-less house, I should get htere.

Here's hoping!

P.S. Michelle, thanks for reccomending the bakerella and cakewrecks blogs...HI-Larious! I would flip the hell out if my wedding cake showed up looking like one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment